Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh Baby!

Fuzz met his "husband" while working at his most recent job, as a Community Service Officer.  I call this friend and co-worker his "husband" because they were always together at work.  I love the friendship they have, and I have just as good of a friendship with his wife.  They are "Auntie" and "Uncle" to our little girls.  They have always been there for us, for whatever we have needed.  

Now is the time when they need us... Their little baby boy was born this morning.  He was not due until Halloween, so he was 27 days early.  He is one teeny tiny baby boy, but he is very strong.  I am so excited to be a part of this little man's life.  I cannot wait to spoil him as much as they have spoiled our girls.  

I just wish I was able to speak to Fuzz and tell him that his "nephew" was born today.  We knew he would probably miss it, being at the Academy, but neither of us even had it on our minds that it would be so soon.  I am hoping they let Fuzz call me this week, otherwise he will get the news on Friday that his "husband" is now a daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment