Friday, October 7, 2011

Staying Busy

We are at the end of Week Two today.  Fuzz will hopefully be calling around 6 PM this evening to tell me he is on his way home.  In one sense this week has gone by really quickly because I have had a lot to do.  I have been busy with swim practice twice a week for the team I coach, and I have been busy visiting with my friends and their new baby in the hospital.  On the other hand, I feel like this week has gone on forever.  I feel like this week has been more than a week.  I feel like it's been forever since I have talked to or see Fuzz.  

I am really hoping that once I get into a better routine that the weeks will just fly by.  

We have a packed weekend this weekend.  I look forward to Fuzz coming home, but between him checking in at his department, running errands, and doing fun activities, the weekend just flies by way too fast.  Then it's back to the Academy, and the countdown to Friday begins all over again.  

On the agenda this weekend:

Do any laundry and ironing as soon as Fuzz is home tonight
Pumpkin Farm Saturday morning (Thing 2's first time!)
Introducing Fuzz to our "nephew"
Stop in at the PD
Any errands Fuzz has that I am unaware of
And who knows what else...

No comments:

Post a Comment